1. These terms and conditions apply to all booking methods, including bookings paid for by cheque, card and online.
2. The minimum deposit payment for the course is £50. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation by the delegate.
3. The full payment for the course is due 28 days before the course begins, and will be charged by invoice.
4. In the event of this invoice not being paid, LICC reserves the right to cancel the delegate's place and refuse them entry onto the course.
5. Cancellation by the delegate 28 days or less before the start of the course will result in 50% of the total fees being chargeable.
6. Cancellation by the delegate 14 days or less before the start of the course will result in 100% of the course fees being chargeable.
7. If LICC has to cancel a Toolbox course, all fees will be transferable to a following course or fully refunded.
8. Should a delegate be unable to attend the course, his / her place can be transferred to another person, on condition that LICC approves the replacement applicant as suitable to attend the course.
9. Should a delegate be unable to attend the course due to unforeseen circumstances, transference of their deposit to another course is at the discretion of LICC and dependent on the availability of places. LICC reserves the right to refuse to transfer a deposit to another course.