A six-session DVD resource for small groups to inspire and equip Christians to make a difference on their Frontlines.
We may be old or young; healthy or infirm; rich or poor; employed or not. We may be busy or bored; optimistic or pessimistic; radically cutting edge or relatively retro. Whoever we are, as Christians, we have at least one thing in common: we each have a Frontline.
Your Frontline: the place where you spend much of your time
Your Frontline: the place where you meet people who don’t know Jesus
Your Frontline: the place God has called you
Your Frontline: the place of possibility and potential
Often though, we don’t see ourselves, our workplaces homes, colleges and clubs in this light. But what might God want to do where we are day by day? How might he use us? How will we grow?
This creative and practical small group resource is a six-session DVD series for small groups seeking to help one another live fruitfully and faithfully for Christ in the daily places of life and work. Each session has a short film, discussion material, Bible reflections and stories illustrating how the principles have been worked out in real life. The sessions are:
- Session 1: The Frontline Call – What is my Frontline and why does it matter?
- Session 2: The Frontline Commission – What happens when life on our Frontline feels difficult?
- Session 3: The Frontline Community – How do all our various church activities equip us for our lives when we are apart?
- Session 4: The Frontline Concern – How do you know what to do on your Frontline?
- Session 5: The Frontline Cry – How does our Frontline shape our prayers?
- Session 6: The Frontline Commitment – How can we sustain our commitment to one another on the Frontline?
Download the DVD leaflet for details about the content.
Read Rory Keegan’s review of Life on the Frontline in EG.