Whole Life Worship Training Day
23rd June 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
LICC, St. Peter's Church, Vere Street, London W1G 0DQGet directions
£20 for single ticket, £80 for group of 5. Prices include lunch, refreshments and teaching material.
How does our gathered worship in church relate to our everyday mission on our frontline? Based on the book Whole Life Worship this training day will help local churches reconnect their Sunday worship with their congregations’ Monday-to-Saturday lives.
Feedback from Whole Life Worship days in 2017:
- “Fabulous and inspiring day in Bath with Sara and Sam Hargreaves. Highly recommend #wholelifeworship if it’s in a town near you.”
- “You did an excellent job of presenting your material to a diverse group, with something for everyone. The pace of the day was good and the balance of input and discussion felt right”.
- “Brilliant – gentle but challenging… It was wonderful to go home with a whole bunch of things that I not only longed to do, but could do easily and quickly with the resources we already have.”
We will explore the biblical basis for Whole Life Worship, discuss frameworks for connecting Sunday and Monday, and demonstrate lots of creative, simple and usable worship resources to engage your church worship with everyday life.
The day is ideal for pastors, worship leaders, musicians, service leaders, creatives and anyone else who wants to see worship spill out in to all of life, and all of life spill into our services.
Feedback on the book:
- “This is such a helpful, well-thought out, biblically sound, and beautifully practical book.” Kathryn Scott – songwriter, worship leader, pastor of Causeway Coast Vineyard Church
- “Packed with thoughtful provocation and practical innovation this is a vital book for all those who lead in our churches.” Dr Krish Kandiah – Founder and Director, Home for Good
- “Whole Life Worship is biblical, prophetic and pastorally sensitive. Sam and Sara offer an important corrective to 21st century church worship… the message is revolutionary if we will only take it on board.” Mike Pilavachi – Soul Survivor