To be confirmed
St. Peter’s, Vere Street, London W1G 0DQGet directions
In light of government advice in relation to Covid-19, we’ve decided to cancel this year’s course. If you have already purchased tickets, you will receive a full refund.
Whilst we believe this is the right decision, it was not an easy one to make. We are exploring ways to reschedule this event, so please do watch this space!
If you have any questions or want to get in touch, you can email us at email@example.com
Reimagine | 29 Jul – 1 Aug 2020
Join us for an inspiring four-day course this summer to refresh and resource you for impact right where you are.
Can you imagine it? Living courageously for Christ amid the complexities of our times – right where you are?
As followers of Jesus in the UK today we’re called to live as people with a distinct story in a culture that, in the main, doesn’t know, believe, or even necessarily care about it. How then shall we live joyfully for Christ, amongst the people we talk with, work with, live with, relax with, or care for, day-by-day?
After the success of Reimagine in 2019, this course is back to help you find out.
Join the LICC team in London over four days to:
- Expand your biblical imagination for the scope of God’s purposes for you in today’s world
- Deepen your understanding of the cultural dynamics shaping your daily context
- Enhance your ability to bring godly insight and wisdom to bear on the organisations you’re in, the people you’re with and the conversations you have
- Sharpen your skills, enrich your devotional practices and develop your own framework for courageous engagement and long-term impact
Download the full programme for this year’s course in PDF
Reimagine 2020 Programme (PDF)
Download the full programme for this year’s course in PDFDownload
Reimagine is an inspiring and creative combination of interactive seminars, small group discussions, practical exercises and reflections that will develop your skills in biblical, cultural and spiritual engagement for your own context.
The programme will include:
- Biblical foundations for a ‘whole-life gospel’
- Cultural drivers in the UK today
- Diagnosing and responding biblically to culture in your own context
- Developing spiritual disciplines
- Practical skill-based exercises around shopping, reading, film watching
- Exclusive afternoon teaching and evening talk with former White House staffer Michael Wear
- And more…
Who is it for?
Reimagine is for people wanting to grow in maturity and in mission for the contexts in which God has placed them, whether you’re discovering God’s purposes in your place of work or reimagining your engagement with the community where you live.
You could be in friendship groups that hang out over food, or that share a sporting interest or family life stage. You’ll sense there’s joy to embrace in learning to live fruitfully for Christ wherever you are. And you’re prepared to invest in your own formation for the sake of others.
- Standard cost: £195
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: £165 (before 30 April)
Cost includes all sessions, materials, and lunches, as well as an evening meal on Wednesday and Friday and entry to Thursday evening’s event with Michael Wear. Delegates will need to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Bursaries are available – email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Reimagine will be hosted by Mark Greene and Tracy Cotterell, LICC’s Executive Director and Managing Director – Mission.
How to apply
Places are limited, so apply using the sign-up form below or email us with any questions.
Know someone who might be interested? Please pass it on.