Church Training Days
Join members of the LICC team as we share what we’ve learnt about how to create a Whole-life Disciplemaking Church and help you identify next steps for your context.
Imagine Church Training Days are held across the country for:
- Senior Leaders & Pastors/ Ministers/ Vicars
- Associate Leaders and Pastors/ Curates/ Readers/ Lay Readers or Lay Leaders
- Preachers & Teachers/ Small group leaders/ Pastoral Care givers/ worship leaders
- Disciple makers/ those in 1-2-1 disciplemaking relationships
Through the day we will:
- Explore the biblical vision for whole-life disciplemaking
- Share principles, practices and processes to make whole-life disciplemaking possible
- Illustrate with case studies and examples
- Help clarify a framework and next steps for creating a whole-life disciplemaking culture in your church
09.30: Registration & Coffee
10.00: A Vision for Whole-life Disciplemaking
11.30: Developing a Whole-life Disciplemaking Culture
13.30: Group Exercise – Where are We?
14.00: Local Church Resources
14.30: Looking Ahead
15.00: Next Steps, Prayer and Commission
“Come along to an Imagine workshop – we found it really helpful in clarifying and focusing on our mission. The fact that there are so many stories coming out from so many different places about the difference that this approach makes shows how authentic it is; it really does work! Programs come and go, but this is about changing the DNA of the church.”
Paul, Church Leader
Sign up to one that’s running soon – see our events calendar for details of training days around the country.
Or get in touch if you’d like to set up an Imagine Church Training Day near you.