A brand new six-part video series on the power of preaching for everyday life
It’s Sunday. The church gathers. Individuals, couples, families. Students, stay-at-home parents, those in employment and those not, the retired and those hoping to retire. Different backgrounds, different lifestyles, different frontlines.
All of them want to serve Jesus in their own context. To make a difference for him wherever they are.
So how will our preaching disciple such a diverse body of people for their everyday lives?
In six short films, with a little help from some friends, Antony Billington (Head of Theology, LICC) and Neil Hudson (Imagine Project Director, LICC) explore how a focus on whole-life disciplemaking can transform the way we preach. Each episode is available online, with downloadable discussion starters for you and your team. Watch and share for free right now.
Whole Life Preaching
- Episode 1 | Why Does it Matter?
- Episode 2 | Why is Posture Important?
- Episode 3 | How Does Scripture Shape Us?
- Episode 4 | How Does it Disciple Us?
- Episode 5 | How Do We Involve Others?
- Episode 6 | How Do We Keep it Fresh?